Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor

I created a new account for my wife, granted access but there doesn't seem to be the ability to add 'Call Friend' to her Arlo Mobile app.  Any reason?   

I'd like us both to have the exact same rights on our Arlo network & app....in case I'm not home.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterdebellis,

The call a friend feature is not available for grant access accounts.

For more information on what is available for users with granted access, take a look here: What privileges do my friends have when I grant them access rights in my Arlo account?

JamesC

peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor
Hi James, 

How can a create an account for both me and my wife that have all the admin rights to Arlo.   When either of us is home, Id like the complete security your system is intended to offer.   Currently, if I log in with the same login on two different devices, the first one who logged in gets logged out.   I'd like our Arlo app in an always one (log in) mode on both of our mobile devices.   Any suggestions on how to do this?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterdebellis,

When granting access to an account and toggling on "allow access rights" in the invitation, this grants the maximum access rights to that account.

JamesC

peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor

James, 

arlo.jpgI created a new account for my wife, granted allow access rights.  (see above) but there doesn't seem to be the ability to add 'Call Friend' to her Arlo Mobile app.  Any reason?  

peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor

here is the image....last one did display?

arlo.jpg

peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor

for some reason, your system isn't accepting 333k jpeg.  But the image shows my wife's account and the allow access toggle is on.   Any suggestions? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterdebellis,

As mentioned in my first post above, the call a friend feature is not available for grant access accounts.

JamesC

peterdebellis
Tutor
Tutor

James,

Then how do we have a husband and wife use the Arlo App and stay logged in so we can each receive alerts and have the ability to call someone.....if the admin account can only be logging into by one device at a time?   Is this a bug or a feature?  🙂

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation