Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Floodlight pro 3 not syncing

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jmpage80
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried everything multiple times .  I have full WiFi signal. It flashes blue then never connects. Then I keep doing the same process over and over.  This floodlight is junk .

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you reset the camera?

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

What exactly have you tried and what do you see? Are you connecting to a hub or to your WiFi? WHat happens if closer to those?

Jmpage80
Aspirant
Aspirant

This company is horrible company.  I bought pro3 floodlights and haven't got them to work yet. But arlo has continued to steal money from my account by charging me subscription service charges for floodlights I cant get to work.  This is an absolute horrible company selling junk and stealing money from customers 

Jmpage80
Aspirant
Aspirant

Floodlights scan the code from phone then it just shows circle . Never connects. This product is absolute junk and the company itself is horrible at customer service. I paid $500 for floodlights that don't work and have been charged for months for subscription charges for products I haven't been able to use 

Jmpage80
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I reset them 30000 times.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jmpage80 wrote:

I have tried everything multiple times .  I have full WiFi signal. It flashes blue then never connects.

Are you connecting to an Arlo hub or your home wifi?

If a hub, have you double-checked that it is compatible?

VMB3xxx hubs aren't compatible, VMB4xxxx or VMB5000 are.

If Home WiFi, then

• Are you getting the chime when the camera reads the QR code?
  • Have you made sure the wifi security is WPA2 (AES)

A couple of things you might also try:

• If you are using the app, then try a Windows PC (my.arlo.com).  That sometimes works when the app fails.
  • If you have punctuation, spaces, or other "special" characters in the wifi name or password, then try removing them.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation