Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Extend dates of recordings

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Gloriike
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need to extend the dates of saved recordings. Can anyone help me with that?
I need Jan 4th. It stops on the 5th.
It’s critical I see footage from 1/4/2022
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Old/deleted videos can't be recovered. Proactive downloading or use of the local storage capability when using a hub are the only ways to be able to go back.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Old/deleted videos can't be recovered. Proactive downloading or use of the local storage capability when using a hub are the only ways to be able to go back.

Gloriike
Aspirant
Aspirant

I appreciate that information....  and my device was supposed to store 30 days before moving forward.

I'm referring to one week ago and can't understand why they're not offered.

Is there a setting that I need to broaden?  Can the company access them?  It's difficult to get someone from Arlo to address my inquiry so I posted here.

Walker627
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am wondering if the employees have the cameras mounted on there houses. It sure doesn't seem like it.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

and my device was supposed to store 30 days before moving forward.

Yes, if you have a subscription it should be more.  An older Legacy system like the 3000 base/cameras without a subscription, storage is only 7 days.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Gloriike wrote:

I appreciate that information....  and my device was supposed to store 30 days before moving forward.

I'm referring to one week ago and can't understand why they're not offered.

Is there a setting that I need to broaden?  Can the company access them?  It's difficult to get someone from Arlo to address my inquiry so I posted here.

Are you sure you don't have any filters on in the library and the cam is Pro3 correct?.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation