Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

Keep getting this error message when trying to access library.  All else functions properly

7 REPLIES 7
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you get this on both the app and web page. I received it before but went away later. 

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

Only using the app.  Web page is a pain because of the verification.  Been down for 2 days now.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@jsaus63304 wrote:

Only using the app.  Web page is a pain because of the verification.  Been down for 2 days now.

For someone here to help further it would help to narrow it down to app or web page to see where the problem is as both work fine here. Also are you on IOS or Android and app version.  You could try to remove and reinstall app. If  it is a pain on the web  you can disable 2FA for now to test on the web. 

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

The web does not allow you to view recordings from the base.  The app has been sporadic lately.  Sometimes it works and then stops.  Only solution has been to restart the base several times and it finally starts working.  It is just a glitchy app.  It is a shame toe have such good cameras linked to a flakey app.

cruzin_gramps
Initiate
Initiate

I've found hundreds of other customers in the community having the same issue under different posts. This has been a growing problem which I initially was able to resolve by restarting my device and or HUB. But those actions no longer work. The only way I can view the files is to remove the external memory stick and view on my desktop. It appears I've wasted a few hundred dollars in an unreliable system.

Doubleuwong
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, i have found of late, the Arlo has been running very poorly, i also found i have wasted a few hundred dollars, these errors of trying to obtain recordings have been very hard.
jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

I get error messages almost daily and saying that Arlo is working on it.  Resetting the hub resolves it, but you have to wait several minutes to see your recordings.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation