Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Downloading

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JDMcCully
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have chosen not to extend my subscription past the free trial. Best Buy informed me that everything would still work. As most of you probably know they were wrong. I’m the only one that can view videos now. This is a concern but only the smallest. The large concern is that I can only view a small portion of the videos captured. The majority won’t download and just show a grey screen. Why? I can’t get ahold of the proper support from Arlo. What’s up with the poor customer service and shady equipment.
4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

read these, are you using local record ? ( no library vids )

When the Arlo Smart 3-month trial that was included with your Arlo camera purchase ends, you have the option to purchase an Arlo Smart Premier or Elite plan. You can also choose not to have a service plan. For purchasing options, visit Arlo Smart Plans.

Without a service plan, your Arlo camera will continue to have the following features:

• Remote and local live streaming
  • Push notifications
  • Auto Zoom and Tracking
  • Two-way audio
  • Local storage recording

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

https://kb.arlo.com/000062312/What-options-will-I-have-when-the-Arlo-Smart-3-month-trial-plan-ends

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JDMcCully
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, local recording. At first it worked great. Then it started to not download so well. Now it seems like at least 75% of the recording won’t download. I’m using the Arlo app.
JDMcCully
Aspirant
Aspirant
Don’t sell me a plan. Give me a solution for the grey screen problem. This is crazy that Arlo ignores this issue.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing and resyncing the camera to see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation