Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Indrutre5
Initiate
Initiate
  • I purchased arlo cameras, and today bought CVR subscription, because this subscription is recording 24/7 and I was available in my subscription list to purchase it. After checking records I wasn't able to see any, it turns out that my cameras are not compatible with this subscription! I called for Arlo customer service and they told is customer responsibility and I didn't get a refund or replacement with other plan! It's good that i buy only for one camera plan not for all... It's horrible experience I wasted 18.99 pounds for nothing. I found more people with a same issue even from 2 years ago. ARLO deliberately does nothing to improve the situation for the customer who uses their products. The company is extorting money from customers. 
  • If the subscription/plan is not suitable for my device, why is that plan is available at all in my available subscription list.
  • If you considering to get arlo product please do a good research about honest and supportive company who cares about them customers and would help and offers a solution, help or support, just go, Arlo is not like that they just care about your money.
  • Arlo you're horrible company! 
4 REPLIES 4
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your concerns to support, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

Indrutre5
Initiate
Initiate

I have a case number

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I understand. But I have escalated this up so we can see if we can come up with a resolution that works. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Indrutre5 wrote:

I purchased arlo cameras, and today bought CVR subscription, because this subscription is recording 24/7 and I was available in my subscription list to purchase it. After checking records I wasn't able to see any, it turns out that my cameras are not compatible with this subscription!

What cameras do you have?

You posted in the Pro 3 area, and Pro 3 cameras do support CVR.  But CVR does require AC power, since recording 24/7 isn't practical using the batteries.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation