Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

DEFECTIVE Camera Casing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bnpriestley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has anyone had a challenge with getting Arlo support to address your case?  I opened a case over a month ago and i have probably gotten 4 or 5 responses from them literally to ask me what my phone number is (no call afterwards) then a follow up 7-10 days later asking me when I was available for a call (I replied saying ANYTIME) - no call afterwards, then 7-10 days later another response from support telling me they were very sorry for the 'conundrum' letting me know how they want me to be 'at ease' while waiting on a response and that they were 'gravely apologetic' but STILL a week later NO CALL or no resolution to my issue.  My cameras were purchased in May and one did not make it through July outdoors as it got rainwater in the (waterproof) casing and the contacts corroded and the battery would not recharge.... so it is clearly a warranty issue.  Unfortunately i own 2 Arlo systems so am pretty invested but if i had it to do over again, I would NOT purchase Arlo equipment -  Wondering if anyone has been successful with Arlo support for defective product???

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bnpriestley,

I've escalated your open support ticket requesting a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

bnpriestley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well James, I had one phone call (showed as SPAM on my phone so i didn't answer it) and then left a response to my case a specific time window (Monday morning 12/20) that I would be available along with my phone number and have yet to receive a call back.  Quite frankly i am beside myself as to how inept your support team is.  Had I known this was the way you guys support your product, i would have invested my $1000 into other solutions on the market.  So disappointed and will not recommend your product to anyone that is contemplating wireless security cameras or systems. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation