Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Connect additional phone problem

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Clausen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sent the invitation to my vife, and gave acces to cameras. She created account, But can`t pair cameras. In my app. She is still “pendling” ?

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Clausen wrote:

She created account, But can`t pair cameras. 

She shouldn't be pairing cameras (adding devices).  Cameras are only in one account, so she can't add them to hers.

The normal process is for her to click on the link in the arlo email she was sent when you invited her, and then log into her account.  

Clausen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes… thats What we done. She followed the link, created account, but can’t ad devises…
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Clausen wrote:
 but can’t add devices…

Again, that part cannot be done (and shouldn't be needed).  

Is the invitation still shown as pending in the main account?  If so, then the problem is that the invitation hasn't been accepted.

When you set up friend access, did you select the cameras you wanted to share?

Clausen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Invitation is “pending”. She/we follows the link in the invitation, and creates a account for her.  We log in with the app. But there is no cameras. And I have checked alle cameras for sharing 🤔

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Clausen,

Are you using a mobile device to do this? If so, try using the web client from a PC. Click the invitation link and then sign in to the Arlo account you're sharing the cameras with. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation