Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Changed my email address to a invalid email address by making a typo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
walterk1016
Follower
Follower

Today I changed my email login. I didn't understand why I never received a confirmation. I called support and they told me I made a typo. At this point my only option is to confirm the email I mistype d which does not exist. I don't understand why arlo can't change my email back to the original by given them all my payment information.  After being on the phone for 2 hours, they said I have to create a new account and I lose my 90 day free trial with the 2 new cameras I bought (pro 3) yesterday. I have to cancel my current subscription that I've had over a year now and get a new one. At this point why waste the time if the I have to start from scratch. Any insight would be appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only person to make this mistake. 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

walterk1016,

I'd like to take a closer look at your support ticket and escalate if needed. Do you have a ticket number I can reference?

JamesC

reggie_dog
Aspirant
Aspirant

I updated my account and it had a typo so I can't receive the email to verify so I can log back in to update the email to the correct new address

Vykintas2
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello James, I have the same issue with my email. Today i was about to change my account to a new email, but I have typed in wrong domain name. How can I revert to my old email? I have tried out the support chat, but it got me nowhere, after the chat bot gave up on me, I waited for a person to take over, but quite some time passed and got nowhere..
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation