Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't connect Pro 3's to hub.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
escoutdril54
Follower
Follower

I have 4 pro 3s that I have been trying to set up for my job. Actually got these in August or so, and after some messing around with it I got them to work pretty well. Now, after moving around some of the routers in the building I can not connect to the cameras from the hubs, one camera I can't pair at all. Hell, yesterday I couldn't even connect my hub to my account. Doing some research online I've seen people talk about interference from multiple Wi-Fi sources or something? I currently have the hub connected to a switch that has 3 routers connected to it. They're all the same network, but is it possible that it is causing some issue? Just doing a check there's 32 other networks around me, possible that those could be causing some interference? Anyone have any experience with Arlo cameras in a business type setting like mine? If my boss didn't buy these, I would chuck them out and just set up a wired DVR.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

escoutdril54,

It's certainly possible something on the business network is blocking the connection to the Arlo cloud. I recommend that you contact your network admin to see if your Arlo devices are beng blocked.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation