Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't access local storage any more

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Wolfy13
Guide
Guide

I have an android, my wife has Apple
It has been about 1 week since we.lost capability to access local storage for our Pro 3 cameras. I was viewing them about a week ago, now there is nothing. I recall their being a drop down to select the cloud or storage device... that doesn't exist any more. I've restarted the base station, checked wifi settings, pulled the USB and reinstalled, toggled the settings, and verified all settings are set. The Pro 2 cameras work fine, along with the Arlo Baby. The Pro 3 cameras can be viewed love and also receive the proper notifications for audio and motion... just can't access the local storage device to see what was recorded

29 REPLIES 29
Wolfy13
Guide
Guide
I have access to my local storage with the Pro3 cameras, no subscription. Obviously you need to be on the same network that your hub is connected. Mine started working again after their update back in June
PraveenBulgann
Aspirant
Aspirant
You access through the port forwarding? If you are out of the home wifi network.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PraveenBulgann

Port forwarding Is a separate entity. Is there something I can assist you with? It sounds like you resolved a previous issue. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jayfkuul

I am checking up on this for you, I will provide an update ASAP. 

Thanks 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this still occur with the latest version of the Arlo mobile app update 4.2? 

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation