Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LottiEcho
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just signed up for the $10 subscription. I can view my live feed on the app, but nothing is recording and I’m seeing a message that says none of my cameras are “participating.” I didn’t realize that Arlo has zero customer service. Never would have bought it if I had known. I’m stuck with it now though. I found a community thread that said to go to the app and hit settings-subscription-manage cameras-drag each camera from no plan into the subscription. I can only get as far as “subscription.” I do not have a button that says manage cameras. Anyone know what I need to do?
5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LottiEcho wrote:
 I can only get as far as “subscription.” I do not have a button that says manage cameras. Anyone know what I need to do?

Are you using the primary account (where the cameras where onboarded)?

Or are you using a "friend" account (where the cameras are shared from the primary account).

LottiEcho
Aspirant
Aspirant
As far as I know, I am using the primary account. I was the one who initially set everything up about a year ago. Where would I look to confirm this detail?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you set the system up, you are the primary user.

@LottiEcho wrote:
I didn’t realize that Arlo has zero customer service.

Have you tried Settings, Support? You have a subscription so you can access support this way.

I found a community thread that said to go to the app and hit settings-subscription-manage cameras-drag each camera from no plan into the subscription. I can only get as far as “subscription.” I do not have a button that says manage cameras. Anyone know what I need to do?

You don't see that which I have circled in the attached image?

Screenshot 2022-08-16 10.04.16 AM.png
LottiEcho
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I try the “support” system, I am not finding an answer to my question. I try rewording it, sometimes the system doesn’t recognize what I’m trying to ask. I was getting frustrated, so that is why I tried this chat board.

I do not see the “manage cameras” option on my screen when I go to that same place. I don’t see how to attach my screenshot to this chat though.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To attach a screenshot, either click on the camera (NOT the video camera) icon above the text box or use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" box below the text box for replies.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation