Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras aren't allowing smart notifications

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
areloUser43
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just installed these cameras and they should come with a trial (which shows expiring june 9th) but I can't turn on smart notifications for them AND they don't save any videos for any amount of time, making them completely useless, all I get are notifications for things, but I can't review them. How can I get smart notifications working, and record video to the cloud during my trial?!

2 REPLIES 2
areloUser43
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I try to drag any of the cameras to the Active Cameras for Smart Notification, it says "User not enrolled in plan or Smart Features not enabled on requested device" but if I go into Subscription it says I'm in a 3-month trial. The 3-month trial was for my doorbell, how do I get the brand new cameras into a new 3 month trial, or at least get them included in my original 3 month trial?

dcfox1
Master
Master

You can not add them to your doorbell trial but if you just activated the Pro3's they should have their own 3 month trial unless they were activated earlier as you said just installed. Is there more then one trial then the expiring June one for the doorbell?  The trial for pro3's should have started upon activation. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation