Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Since the weekend, one of my cameras has been acting up. It’s recording 2-5 minute recordings, despite the motion only being under a minute. Eventually stops recording entirely. My motion and recording is set to auto. I noticed it is detecting motion as the orange motion lights up but I don’t get any notifications or recording. I reset and reboot and it went slightly better, but issue comes back. Did everything I can to troubleshoot and issue is still returning.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kaynadian,

Given the troubleshooting steps you've already taken, I encourage you to contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Can I request for an update for my case? I've been waiting to hear from an Arlo agent, they said someone will get back to me within 24-48 hours, but I received no calls or emails and it's been almost a week.

My Arlo Case: 41874422

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kaynadian,

I've requested a status update on your open support ticket. An agent should be reaching out to you with an update soon.

JamesC

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you @JamesC !

ravenlp
Star
Star
I’ve just noticed this is happening on my cameras intermittently as well.
Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@ravenlp 

Sorry for the late reply, I recommend contacting Arlo about it! I'm waiting for my case to be looked into.

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Can I request for another update for my case? After your last request, someone got in touch with me for more info, and I provided it right away. But since then it's been 2 weeks and no response. I tried to contact that Agent but no reply.

Thank you.

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Can I request for another update for my case? After your last request, someone got in touch with me for more info, and I provided it right away. But since then it's been almost 3 weeks and no response. I tried to contact that Agent but no reply.

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kaynadian,

I've reached out to support and requested an update to your open support ticket. An agent should be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

JamesC

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC  thank you!

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @JamesC 

So sorry to ask, can I get another status update please? Agent called once, and I missed their call. Try to reach them via email and phone but no luck again! I emailed them back via link and no reply. Can I get another agent to look at my case?!

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Hi,

Can I request a status update for My Arlo Case: 41874422? I went to the chat three times the last few weeks, and the agent asked me when they should call. I said anytime excluding Monday at 10-11am and that's the time they called so I missed their call. Last week the agent told me to go back to chat as I missed their call, and I went back, and the agent via chat said they will escalate my case and I can expect a call within 24-48 hours and it's been a week. 

I went back to chat this morning and waited over an hour and then the chat disconnected and told me all the agents are busy and I can't reconnect. I am getting frustrated as I can't get ahold of the agent and they promised they would update me after I sent them info a few weeks ago, but this has been stalling and they don't respond. I feel like I'm just waiting for a miracle to happen now. I'd appreciate if you could request a status update for someone to call me back or look into my case.

Thank you very much.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kaynadian,

I've requested an update for your open support ticket. An agent will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

JamesC

Kaynadian
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you so much @JamesC !

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation