Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Aarush
Aspirant
Aspirant

A few days ago, I purchased a arlo Pro 3 camera, but I'm having trouble connecting it. I've connected the ethernet cable to both the station and my router and also plugged it into a power source. However, when I try to add the device through the arlo Secure app, it tells me that no devices were found. I even tried resetting the camera by clicking on the reset button, but to no avail. The light on the hub is blue, but unfortunately, I still cannot see the Carlo device on my phone. Can you please suggest some solutions that I can try?

30 REPLIES 30
aarush12333445
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah it has been failing from both of my devices computer and phone. Right now all i can do is press syn button. I cannot reset my cameras because it has never been shown in my devices. If the camera was detected then i would clicked on it and reset it but since, it has never been shown in my phone and computer, i cannot reset it. If restting can be done by clicking sync button then i have always been resetting it and hence nothing has happened yet. 

aarush12333445
Aspirant
Aspirant

I even remove base station and again added to my conputer beacauee whenever i search for base station it shows everytime now, then when i add cameras it says no cameras were found. Make sure its powered on correctly. So now i press the syn button then connect it to the power source. It did not work that way too. I am so much frustrated now. I have been trying to add caneras from very long time now. If it doesn’t get connected then I don’t think either i or any of my family will use arlo products ever in life. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@aarush12333445 wrote:

Right now all i can do is press syn button. I cannot reset my cameras because it has never been shown in my devices

Use the second procedure (at the end of the article).  Just skip steps 4-6.

aarush12333445
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey on steps 7-8, it says to add a camera and select the model. I have been doing this since the day I first of getting this camera. When I do this it says insert battery etc. After that it searches for the camera and if not found it says to do it manually by pressing the sync button. If again not found then it says the same thing time and again. I am going crazy by doing the same thing all day every day of the week now. Help me. I had an exam the prior week, it just got completed today. I was so frustrated because of the camera. I don't think there is any solution now. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Just hold the sync button down until the camera led flashes amber.

aarush12333445
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have done that Stephen, it did not work. I think i will have to return. Its been a long i have been trying to solve the problem but i could not

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation