Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 push notifications are very intermittent

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KiwiKeith
Follower
Follower

Cameras will record video and store in the library , however the push notifications are very intermittent rendering the system almost useless on these occasions. I am a senior citizen and have just enough computer skills to be dangerous as they say.

One day the system will be running fine then problems occur.I have a fast fibre setup.Am using in conjunction with Mate 20 pro.Have reset phone and modem but still very flakey.

These systems are not cheap and I need it to be running properly.Help please.....Cheers Keith

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have a smart notifications set up as you will get a recording but no notification for the category turned off. Such as "Other Motion" "Animals" ect. 

Josri
Aspirant
Aspirant
I keep getting nofications on movements, even though I have disabled this as you say.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Josri  Need details on what you did as your problem may be different then OP. Did you turn off certain selections like animals. vehicles and still getting those notifications aside from recordings? If  so did you try turning them back on and off again to see if it changes? 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation