Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hoathai88
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why is 2 of my 4 camera fuzzy in the corners? Like it’s shadows or clouds. Makes it seem creepy during night vision. And cameras always disconnecting. Preferred the arlo pro better then the pro 3. Less issues
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hoathai88
Aspirant
Aspirant
All the time. It looks like a mirage on the corners and I always leave the camera outlet turned off before turning it on to avoid moisture. The camera quality sucks. And the connection always disconnects. Might just sell and go for a wired camera setup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hoathai88 wrote:
Why is 2 of my 4 camera fuzzy in the corners? Like it’s shadows or clouds. 

Does this happen all the time, or does it come and go?  The pro3 lens is more prone to moisture, since it protrudes more from the face of the camera.  It it's moisture-related, then RainX or equivalent can help.

Also, the fisheye lens will create some distortion at the edges.  So you might try reducing the field of view, and see if that makes a difference.

Maybe post a video so we can see exactly what you are talking about?

Hoathai88
Aspirant
Aspirant
All the time. It looks like a mirage on the corners and I always leave the camera outlet turned off before turning it on to avoid moisture. The camera quality sucks. And the connection always disconnects. Might just sell and go for a wired camera setup.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hoathai88 wrote:
All the time.

You could swap the cameras around, just to be certain there is no condensation of any kind.

If the problem moves with the cameras, you could contact support and get replacements.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation