Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 camera not adding to smarthub

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lizzyloo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all! We recently moved house and have tried to set up smarthub and cameras. The smarthub is connecting but I can’t for the life of me add to device the pro 3 cameras. I have tried everything! Changing wifi channels, manually syncing, factory reset, distance of camera to smarthub. I’ve called the helpline 3 times and it JUST WONT WORK! there was a short time when the cameras did work, we went away on holidays and when I got back I finally subscribed to a monthly plan. And not I’m paying the monthly plan, the cameras won’t connect. Help anyone!!! Please!
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lizzyloo wrote:
Hi all! We recently moved house and have tried to set up smarthub and cameras. The smarthub is connecting but I can’t for the life of me add to device the pro 3 cameras. I have tried everything! Changing wifi channels, manually syncing, factory reset, distance of camera to smarthub. 

Have you tried onboarding from a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com) instead of using your phone?

Are you trying to onboard to a new account, or are you still using the original account?  FWIW, if it is the original account, you shouldn't have needed to onboard again.

CreoleLady
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. The cameras were working fine, fell offline, followed the necessary steps. The cameras flashes blue as if they are syncing, but Smarthub says it cannot find device. I have contacted support two (2x) times, but to no avail. Please someone HELP!

Lizzyloo
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, we haven’t tried from a pc but I will definitely try that. It is from the same account. Thank you for your help
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation