Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo not working, cant get hold of support, no response on email/web support, phone timesout

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

None of my 4 Arlo 3 pro cameras are working - they wont connect to the base station - I managed to get hold of support once about 2 weeks ago and they said they would send me a new camera to isolate the issue and that someone would call me back.  They said the new camera would arrive in about 2 days.

Its now been 2 weeks with no sign of the new camera and all my cameras have been offline for over a month now - I have emailed support multiple times with no response, I have not received any callback, I have tried calling support 4 or 5 times, after about an hour on hold the call just times out.

Next step is calling my Credit Card company to get them to refund since nothing is working and I am completely unable to get hold of anyone, but figured I would ask here before in case there is some way of getting in touch with Arlo that I havent tried yet.

Loved the cameras when they worked for the first week, but its been a nightmare ever since.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wster,

Have you tried charging the batteries? What behavior do you see when plugging in each of the cameras?

JamesC

wster
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yep all batteries are charged, the arlo hub cant find any of the cameras, it just times out and says no devices found.  I have pressed the sync button on both the hub and the cameras, as well as resetting the HUB.

When I initially spoke to Arlo support they said they were sending me a new camera and that someone would call me but since then I have not been able to get hold of anyone - im trying them again now, already on hold for 35 mins - they never seem to pick up and the phone call eventually times out.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation