Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo customer service

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
SBailey
Follower
Follower

I have been trying for over a week to contact an Arlo customer service rep.  I need to speak to a real person. I need to verify that the people I've been talking to are actual Arlo employees and not hacker-criminals. I have possibly fallen victim to criminals posing as Arlo customer service reps? They have already got $210 from me.  

Does anyone have a real phone number for Arlo? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@SBailey wrote:

I have been trying for over a week to contact an Arlo customer service rep.  I need to speak to a real person. I need to verify that the people I've been talking to are actual Arlo employees and not hacker-criminals. I have possibly fallen victim to criminals posing as Arlo customer service reps? They have already got $210 from me.  

On the Arlo App go to settings-support and if you have a subscription there is a phone number or other options if you don't.  If you already had a subscription and paid you did call a scam number. What number did you call? Even if you called arlo and paid for a subscription for a year it wouldn't have been what you paid. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@SBailey wrote:

On the Arlo App go to settings-support and if you have a subscription there is a phone number or other options if you don't.  If you already had a subscription and paid you did call a scam number. What number did you call? Even if you called arlo and paid for a subscription for a year it wouldn't have been what you paid. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SBailey wrote:

I have possibly fallen victim to criminals posing as Arlo customer service reps? They have already got $210 from me.  

Sounds like it ( https://kb.arlo.com/000062119/How-can-I-avoid-Arlo-support-scams )

You could contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation