Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo cancelling plans in 2023

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Greyismoon
Follower
Follower

What do out multiple emailsWhat do you mean by making sure that they didn’t cancel people’s Monthly description by making it easier to contact Arlo instead of having to do the community crap when all I wanted to do was to find out why because I am not an important person but I found out using the Internet it’s so wonderful that I had to use the Internet now I have to come here when all I wanted to do was talk to our little support they cancel my monthly subscription and they made it absolutely impossible denied you are not allowed to speak to anyone you must go post in the the community, well screw that screw this I didn’t pay this kind of money for a security system& pay for over a year for a plan to be treated like some secondary second class individual. What kind of company in Canada can’t have a customer service line so people wanting to simply know WHY they no longer have a plan how that happened how to fix that is this? If it’s $12 then $14 why cancel the plan if it is bumped to $17? Leaving the customer unprotected!!! 
May the VERY LEAST Arlo should have contacted via email the customer once per week until the customer realized it wasn’t some junk e-mail wanting to seek me more crap!!! 
now I’m so upset about this I’m leaving this rant!!! 

poor support 

poor customer service 

poor choices this company made in their transition to upgrade themselves.

I expect BETTER from Canadian companies. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greyismoon,

There was a price increase recently, but this should have happened automatically. Plans were not cancelled. You can read about that here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063015/Arlo-Secure-Plan-Pricing-Update-February-2-2023

You should have also received an email detailing this change.

If your plan did not renew, you may need to check your payment details to be sure everything is entered correctly and your information has not expired.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation