Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Warranty service

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kannan85
Follower
Follower
Guys any of you had this issue before ,
I have bought new and sealed from eBay and one of the camera thread came off and I contacted customer service to replace this , but got shocking response from them saying that I didn’t buy it from authorised sellers . Then how come the guy bought this Arlo from .

Worst service and I won’t leave it as usual. How come they can say that the product doesn’t have warranty with out looking at the serial number . Since I am bought it from third party doesn’t mean that he hasn’t bought it from authorised dealer . I am sure this product comes from your factory , even if you don’t accept warranty from third party then why Arlo selling the product to third party seller . Other wise how come the arlo product in third party seller . So definitely it must be coming from one of their traders . My one bought brand new and sealed from third party. I have opened the seal and I am the first person to register the product . So there should be a warranty.
I am trying to spread across all other blogs as well .
Please let me know if you guys come across this situation .
Thanks for looking
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No, there is no warranty since this is spelled out that ONLY authorized vendors supply that. Why would you ever think that someone on eBay would likely be approved? I could set myself up and sell who knows what condition cameras and would not be able to provide warranty. 

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/about/warranty/

Your option is to try to work with the vendor and eBay to get a replacement or refund.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation