Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 not making video recordings despite active subscription

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ASIVA
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 3 has not made a video recording since April 27. It was working fine until then I noticed it all the sudden stopped. I can still stream live video on it. My subscription is still active and a different Arlo Pro 3 camera I have is recording just fine. Any thoughts how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ASIVA wrote:

I just tried a manual recording after seeing your post. Manual recording worked fine.

Great.   

The next thing to try is the motion detection test.  Note this is just a test, it doesn't change how your camera is set up.  But it does check the PIR sensor in the camera, and would give you some good info on what the motion detection threshold should be for your camera.

https://kb.arlo.com/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-device

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried making a manual recording?

ASIVA
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just tried a manual recording after seeing your post. Manual recording worked fine.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ASIVA wrote:

Great.   

The next thing to try is the motion detection test.  Note this is just a test, it doesn't change how your camera is set up.  But it does check the PIR sensor in the camera, and would give you some good info on what the motion detection threshold should be for your camera.

https://kb.arlo.com/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-device

ASIVA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry for the delay in response. I ran a motion detection test but did not change any of the settings. The unit seemed to pass the test. Immediately after the test, I noticed the automatic recordings started working again. So everything seems to be fixed now. Thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation