Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Knging
Aspirant
Aspirant

AA231D69-5783-4D6C-A664-A3783D015C41.jpeg

Yesterday I noticed there were no videos/clips saved in the library for the past couple days. However, the live feed was still working. I reboot/cycled the camera, hub, & modem/router. Reformatted usb drive/local storage. Then, removed/added camera & hub. Live feed stopped working so I left it overnight hoping it work itself out. Camera battery was 50% last night. It drained to low battery needing recharge overnight. Now, it’s stuck on ‘connecting’ on the live feed with an image from this morning while recharging. Still no saved videos or live feed. Cycled/factory reset and all the above a few times again. Battery has now drained 10% so I’ll turn device off & on to preserve while it ‘fix’ itself. I noticed a SmartHub firmware update (1.20.4.0_1305_38740e8) on 12/12/22. Anyone else with these issues after the update?

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you live stream on Wifi/Mobile data? I can't tell which one your using via your screenshot & can you try the web portal.

Knging
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not able to stream on neither. I tried with the battery in and power plugged into wall and also no battery with wall plugged but nothing. I assume the camera is dead. Thanks for the reply. 

Knging
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is what it looks like today after factory reset and leaving it unplugged the past two days. Also tried the web portal but same issue. 

D9074987-C9BB-4F9E-9B8F-7D01F1607CE7.png

8ED92FBD-183A-4254-8C69-C27D813A0A4F.png

Nothappy12
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just seen someone’s post, they turned off the feature to record locally, so the 300-400 we spent on systems are basically useless without sub!!!!!! Not a happy Camper

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nothappy12 wrote:

Just seen someone’s post, they turned off the feature to record locally,

misinformation.

There was a bug here, but Arlo pushed firmware last weekend to resolve it.  Check if your base is running the newest firmware

Knging
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has that firmware. Tried the siren but nothing. Think it’s dead. Got almost three years out of it. Thanks, all. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation