Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera - Wireless Security, 2K Video & HDR, Color Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, W

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Juanitamc
Follower
Follower

The camera stopped working a long time ago, at least a year. I've been paying the $4.99 fee per month, I thought maybe it was fixable and would keep my plan. Asurion had me return the camera and returned my purchase price. I went on line and tried to cancel my subscription. I went under the "setting" tab and tried to choose "subscription" but it wasn't highlighted and I couldn't proceed from there.  I called customer service but they say they are a third party and couldn't help me and advised that I go to the community site. Can someone help me get my subscription cancelled?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Juanitamc wrote:

I went under the "setting" tab and tried to choose "subscription" but it wasn't highlighted and I couldn't proceed from there. 

If you are trying to do this in your phone, then try again using a PC browser (my.arlo.com).

If you see "Library" in your app, then this link provides more details:

If you see "Feed" and Dashboard" instead, then look here:

It definitely can't be canceled using an iPhone, but it should be possible with Android.  I believe this is due to Apple Store restrictions (Apple takes a generous cut on anything you purchase through an iOS app).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation