Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NethHodges
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo app wont open in my iphone pro 11 ios13.6.1. I’ve installed and uninstalled the app several times but still wont open.
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app was just released in the app store. Please make sure to download the latest version which addresses performance issues some users were experiencing.

Arlo iOS App - 2.19.2 - 26th August 2020

JamesC

NethHodges
Aspirant
Aspirant
James,

Thanks for the update. I have installed and uninstalled the new version of the mobile app several times today but the app would only open for less than one second and crash.

Thanks
schreibersandro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever get a response or fix for this?  I have the latest version and cannot get into the app at all and tried several times now to delete and reinstall the app with no luck.  My system is pretty much useless right now.  Not impressed with their customer support options, either. 

NethHodges
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

They reached out to me on August 26 about the new version of the iOS mobile app (2.19.2) that was released in the app store. I wrote back to let them know that it didn't resolve the problem but I never heard back from them. I downloaded the arlo pro app it on my old Iphone 6s and it's been working fine for a week now.

schreibersandro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I finally got a hold of tech support through their chat and got nowhere with it.  Apparently it's being escalated at this point.  Unfortunately I only have 1 cell phone so my geofencing is a no-go right now.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation