Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 3 recordings stored locally but not in library. Not viewable from app.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MITCHRE
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am receiving motion detection alerts.  However, the recordings are not showing in the library and not viewable from the mobile or online app.  Recordings are being stored locally on my base station USB drive.  I can view the videos directly from the USB storage device using a computer.  I had no problems viewing recordings from the library via the app for the first 30 days or so.  I've had my system less than 90 days.  My system:  VMB4540 base station, 2 Pro 3 cameras, and 3 Essential cameras. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app.  I can view live video at anytime, anywhere, with no issues.

Base Station:

Firmware: 1.16.6.2_982_e9ee661
Hardware: VMB4540r3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MITCHRE wrote:

However, the recordings are not showing in the library and not viewable from the mobile or online app. 

Have you checked the subscription status for the cameras?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MITCHRE wrote:

However, the recordings are not showing in the library and not viewable from the mobile or online app. 

Have you checked the subscription status for the cameras?

MITCHRE
Aspirant
Aspirant

I guess that is it.  I bought some of my items at different times.  The free trial expired on some and I suppose that is why I wasn't able to view the recordings in the library even though I was getting notifications.  Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation