Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Any way to turn off motion notifications for only Pro 3 camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
azteca
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve got one of my cameras mounted in the house I just want to use it as a live view camera, is there a way to turn the notifications off ONLY for that camera?
Thanks in advance

Best answers
  • StephenB
    Guru
    Guru

@azteca wrote:

I’ve got one of my cameras mounted in the house I just want to use it as a live view camera, is there a way to turn the notifications off ONLY for that camera?

Yes, you just have to modify the mode to disable notifications for that camera.  It's best to create a new custom mode for this.  Note you can delete the rule from the camera altogether if you never want recordings (which are different from notifications).  https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

• dcfox1
    Master
    Master

@azteca wrote:

Thanks in advance

Yes in your Rules for that cam  you can unselect recording and select "Do nothing". You can also turn off just notifications if you still want recordings. 

About Arlo Modes and Rules

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

@azteca wrote:

Thanks in advance

Yes in your Rules for that cam  you can unselect recording and select "Do nothing". You can also turn off just notifications if you still want recordings. 

About Arlo Modes and Rules

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@azteca wrote:

Yes, you just have to modify the mode to disable notifications for that camera.  It's best to create a new custom mode for this.  Note you can delete the rule from the camera altogether if you never want recordings (which are different from notifications).  https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

azteca
Aspirant
Aspirant

thank you very much I greatly appreciated.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation