ARLO Pro 3 Cameras offline, won't synch 24 hours after installation

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bcarr54
Follower
Follower

Yesterday I installed a new Arlo Pro 3 2K QHD Wire-Free 2 camera security system and SmartHub. Installation went perfectly and took minutes! 24 hours later, the entire system went offline. I was able to get the SmartHub reconnected, but NEITHER of the two cameras will synch (w/in 3' or less) after dozens of attempts, pushing the synch/reset buttons, etc. Both batteries are charged, lights flash blue, then amber, and ends minutes later no connection. Arlo APP and Online connection do not recognize either camera. I received them just days ago and am thinking of returning. Online chat forum provided nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to why the cameras refuse to connect? Flying out for Christmas vacation today; bummer that these devices failed! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First thinng is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. When you reset the cameras did you follow the procedure found in the FAQ in the support section here? Hold the button for >15 seconds until the LED starts flashing amber and let it reboot. Claim the hub first and then the cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation