Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO 3 CONNECTION ISSUES

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AnaH
Follower
Follower

I have this system for about 3 months, everything was doing ok until i have internet issues 2 days ago, when they fix my internet my cameras were not working, so i reset the system and nothing. i begin looking for help online it recommend me to delete the devices from my app and set it up like if they were new, well no even this help me because i couldn't add the devices to my app.  again so i call technical support in costumer service and expend the next 2 hours with a person tying to help me, we reset and reset the hub like 10 times i even grand them access to my account but nothing helps the last thing they told me is to return it to the store were i buy but i dont even have the boxes anymore i trash them just a week ago. If somebody has any ideas im open to discussions i wouln't like to trash over $300 in less than 4 month in these cameras.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The store may accept them without packaging if you're swapping systems or you could buy a new system and use that packaging for your return. I wouldn't think a store would allow a return after 4 months but it's possible. If nothing else, you could use the receipt for the new purchase for the return. Otherwise, you have to go through support to get a replacement.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation