Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
penorman
Initiate
Initiate

At home I have 5 cameras.  Three Pro 3s connected to a hub, and 2 Essential spotlights connected to wifi.  All 5 suddenly went offline.  The sixth camera is an Essential spotlight installed in another house.  It still works fine.  All are charged.  Power cycling the modem/router and the hub did not change anything.  I tried removing one Pro 3 and tried to reinstall it and synch it after removing and replacing the battery.  Nothing.  The hub is broadcasting -- I see it on the wifi menu.  Most of the help ideas seem to apply to problems with a single camera.  Obviously 5 cameras didn't simultaneously independently develop problems.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
penorman
Initiate
Initiate
Actually though the error message said the cameras were off-line it turned out the batteries were drained on all five cameras. They had been recently charged so I don’t know how that happened but once recharged they started working again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

penorman,

Is the internet working for other devices? What is the LED behavior on the SmartHub?

JamesC

penorman
Initiate
Initiate
Actually though the error message said the cameras were off-line it turned out the batteries were drained on all five cameras. They had been recently charged so I don’t know how that happened but once recharged they started working again.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation