Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 floodlight won't sync. Arno has terrible customer service.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
deniseherm
Follower
Follower

Recently attempted to add a Pro 3 Floodlight.  I"ve spent 2 days on this and try as I can, I can't find a phone number that gets me to any kind of tech support.  

I've never experienced anything so frustrating.  There "support number" has recording that tells you to go to their app for "FAQs".  Then it says "goodbye" and hangs up. 

Does anyone have a phone number I can call for help?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

deniseherm,

You can find contact information here: Arlo Support Center

Alternatively, you can ask your question here on the community, we may be able to help. 

JamesC

cammerz
Aspirant
Aspirant

They really are terrible. I submitted a support ticket and have received two emails that they're awaiting an update from me... I've received absolutely no communication from them other than these emails that send me to an "Invalid Token" page.

916senna
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mines Pro Floodlight has giving me grief too, stupidly hard to pair any of it up. Had plenty of issues with the other 7 cameras, but nothing like this floodlight

Out of stock for months for outdoor chargers, and locked out using the indoor cables.

end rant/

The best way I found to contact “no support” is through the chat in the app. They actually answer it.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation