Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No prior days recordings in library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
alexi2006
Aspirant
Aspirant

We previously had just the floodlight and had no issues. We then purchased a Essential Spotlight XL and added to our plan (both cameras are under the plan). We also got a new modem/router that both are connected to. Ever since having two cameras, all the previous days recordings from both cameras disappear from the library. I have done all the suggested troubleshooting (besides factory data reset because getting them to link was the biggest hassle ever!). If I go into the app in the morning, it will be on yesterdays library. I have to close out of the app and it will switch to today, but then all of yesterdays are gone. There are no dots on the days in the library. Any ideas how to access the old recording?

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does the same issue occur over the web browser? 

alexi2006
Aspirant
Aspirant

On the web browser I am able access all the recordings. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the Arlo app? Which version of the app are you running?

alexi2006
Aspirant
Aspirant

Version 3.6.8. I reinstalled and that fixed it! Thank you so much! Makes me feel old when it’s an easy technological solution. Thanks Shane!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Oh awesome, I'm glad it was a fairly simple fix. thanks for letting me know. Feel free to reach out anytime and I'll be here to help : )

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation