Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
HVLaxRef
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight connected to the magnetic plug in cable.  I installed the camera 3 weeks ago or so. The battery went to fully charged quickly and has remained at 100%. The camera has been operating normally except that the light sometimes does not shut off after the 1 minute I have it set at.

This morning the battery was at 1%. We have not had any power outages. I unplugged the cable and the camera immediately went off line. I plugged it back in and the camera went back online.

Could I have a defective battery?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HVLaxRef,

How much motion activity/live streaming is the camera seeing? What is the signal strength indicator show?

After plugging the camera in, were you able to successfully charge the battery?

JamesC

HVLaxRef
Aspirant
Aspirant

The camera has been recording video every day. The battery is up to 93%.  The battery had been 100% since the initial charging. Maybe the plug got jarred loose somehow.

What does the light blue light that can be seen in the floodlight mean. It isn't always on.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HVLaxRef,

A solid blue LED would indicate the battery is fully charged. If you're experiencing a different pattern or LED color, check the user manual for LED behavior definitions: Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight User Manual

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation