Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Danijean1
Follower
Follower
Hi I got an email yesterday with 10% my first purchase and I tried to use Out of Coupons and it did not go through. Please advise as I want to purchase the floodlight camera
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danijean1,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danijean1,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

gustavorattia
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you find a solution? I've got the same email.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gustavorattia,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Pdx77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had the same issue
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pdx77,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

WeaverD
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a 10% off next purchase coupon and it says it is "Not applied" when I type it in.  Seems others are having same issue.  I tried calling support and nobody answers the phone.  I may need to rethink using Arlo for my video doorbell needs.  I have the product in the cart and ready to pay....should not be this difficult to add a coupon.

thanks,

-Weaver

WeaverD
Aspirant
Aspirant

All - I called and waited on hold for over 45 minutes before giving up.  I also waited close to an hour for the online chat only for them to tell me that I should "Regarding these, kindly contact our Ecomm department for the purchase issues".......................what?  I have wasted enough of my time on this issue to just get a $12 from a 10% off first purchase promotion that nobody thought to make it work at checkout.  NOT happy consumer and in fact, makes me feel like telling folks to get Ring or some other platform that will give them better support.  I am going to go and purchase it from Amazon without the promotion code and will just keep this in mind when talking to people.

Even putting in on this community page resulted in an email saying they have assigned me a case number and that it may take up to 2 business days to get an answer...................2 days is not worth the $12 I would save.  Shame on your company for doing this to their consumers......I will NOT recommend your company in future.

-Weaver

HORRIBLE TECH SUPPORT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

-Weaver

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WeaverD,

I've opened and escalated a ticket detailing hte issue you're describing here. An agent will be reaching out to you with assistance shortly.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation