Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Northerlights21
Follower
Follower

One day camera said it was offline and hasnt turned on since. Ive tried charging it repeatedly using the micro usb port. When plugged in Camera blinks blue light fast then stops, can't get the camera to chime have tried factory reset and adjusting appropriate settings. Amber light will not blink. Need to call technical support to issue an RMA number but cannot find the phone number. Every article just sends me back to support page. Super annoying to try and actually get a hold of someone or find useful information. Anyone have the phone number to call support??

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Northerlights21 wrote:
 Anyone have the phone number to call support??

You need to use the support options in the app.  If you have a subscription, you should see an option to call them.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Northerlights21 wrote:

One day camera said it was offline and hasnt turned on since. Ive tried charging it repeatedly using the micro usb port. When plugged in Camera blinks blue light fast then stops, can't get the camera to chime have tried factory reset and adjusting appropriate settings.

It  might be too late for this now – too much has happened – but when a device gets "lost" my first move is simply to press the synch buttons on both the device and the hub. For me this usually reestablishes the link for "off line" devices.

If, that is, you are connecting to a hub rather than wifi.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation