Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dabootsan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Received the Pro 3 Floodlight recently.  Have been trying to get the app to find it to no avail. I have taken the battery out/back in. I have hit the reset button numerous times. The floodlight does read the QR code, but that's it.  My wireless setup is through a Google wifi router.

Thanks for the assist.

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dabootsan wrote:

Received the Pro 3 Floodlight recently.  Have been trying to get the app to find it to no avail.

Are you selecting "Cameras"?

Or are you selecting "Lights" and then the "Pro 3 Floodlight"?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Also, define "hit the reset button". You don't just press it, you have to hold it for >15 seconds.

dabootsan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.  I am selecting "lights" and then Pro 3 Floodlight.

As far as the reset, pressing the small button below the camera for about 15 seconds until the amber light comes on.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dabootsan wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I am selecting "lights" and then Pro 3 Floodlight.

As far as the reset, pressing the small button below the camera for about 15 seconds until the amber light comes on.

ok.

I suggest trying to on-board with a PC instead of the app (browse to my.arlo.com).

dabootsan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the recommendation. When I attempt to go to the site, they are asking to subscribe to Arlo secure. I click on "Subscribe Now", it tells me I have to have a camera first. I'm thinking I may just have to send this camera back for a refund and try a different brand.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dabootsan wrote:

When I attempt to go to the site, they are asking to subscribe to Arlo secure. 

You have to dismiss that screen.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation