Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 camera/floodlight firmware updates

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary

I am having the worse luck with these cameras/floodlights. My current firmware is 1.070.19.3_26_39e29104. Please tell me this is old and there is a more current one that fixes many issues I have and see that many other customers are experimenting as well-

KR

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked the Firmware Release Notes section here to verify whether you're up to date? Looking there shows that you're good.

Maybe if you tell use what problem(s) you're having we can help. I'm having no issues with my floodlight on any version of firmware, including the most recent.

michaeljf69
Star
Star
I'm still waiting for the issue of lights and rain triggering recording at night to be fixed. Only seems to be a problem when connected to power but turning down sensitivity to even 1% doesn't help.
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
Just curious if anyone who has this Arlo Pro 3 floodlight camera is working like it should. All I see here and other discussion boards is many complaints and issues with this camera and not any answers or fixes- why is Arlo ignoring their customers- I have a few tickets opened and no responses- I am not asking for much just that a product I paid over $400 works as advertised
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't forget that there's very few posts anywhere from satisfied users. What you typically see are those with problems so trying to infer the scope of the issue from only complaints results in a bogus result.

My floodlight is and has been working fine. You haven't told us what's up and what you've tried. All details are useful.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation