Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight will not stay on

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Lin1
Follower
Follower

I set up the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight; everything works well so far except when you trigger, and the floodlight comes on at night in ARM mode, the light will not stay on pass 20 secs. Is there a way to increase this time to like 5 or 10 mins? The manually option to turn on the floodlight works and will stay on for the time specified.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

Only way I know is to set the mode so that the camera records motion for 2 mins fixed length. 

The other option is "record max of 5 mins or until motion stops", sadly by the time most motion stops I still want the light on, so I just go with 2 mins as the default recording mode which keeps light on for 2 mins.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The light should stay on for the period of recording selected in your modes and rules. What mode are you using, the default Armed mode or a custom one? Have you changed the recording length setting?

JehovasFitness
Luminary
Luminary

Only way I know is to set the mode so that the camera records motion for 2 mins fixed length. 

The other option is "record max of 5 mins or until motion stops", sadly by the time most motion stops I still want the light on, so I just go with 2 mins as the default recording mode which keeps light on for 2 mins.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation