Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight will not stay on

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower

I set up the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight; everything works well so far except when you trigger, and the floodlight comes on at night in ARM mode, the light will not stay on pass 20 secs. Is there a way to increase this time to like 5 or 10 mins? The manually option to turn on the floodlight works and will stay on for the time specified.

Model: FB1001 | Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary

Only way I know is to set the mode so that the camera records motion for 2 mins fixed length. 

The other option is "record max of 5 mins or until motion stops", sadly by the time most motion stops I still want the light on, so I just go with 2 mins as the default recording mode which keeps light on for 2 mins.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

The light should stay on for the period of recording selected in your modes and rules. What mode are you using, the default Armed mode or a custom one? Have you changed the recording length setting?

Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary

Only way I know is to set the mode so that the camera records motion for 2 mins fixed length. 

The other option is "record max of 5 mins or until motion stops", sadly by the time most motion stops I still want the light on, so I just go with 2 mins as the default recording mode which keeps light on for 2 mins.

View solution in original post

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation