Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HVLaxRef
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today I disarmed my camera for a couple of hours the floodlight while doing yardwork in front of it. I could not rearm the floodlight on using the app on my cell phone or on my Arlo account on my laptop.  It would give me the turning circle for a long time then stop trying to connect. 

The camera has been connected to an Arlo outdoor charging cable. The battery should be 100% but I had a recent episode where it went down to almost 0% despite being attached to the cable.

I removed the camera from my account.  I have not been able to add the camera to my account. I don't get the flashing blue light to read the QSR code. It blinks once every 5 seconds or so.

I held down the synch button for 15 seconds to restore the factory settings and never got an amber light.

I have the battery on the wall charger. The blue light flashes for a brief period. Stops flashing for a longer time. Then flashes for a brief period. Then stops flashing for a longer time. I could not find anything in the owners manual about this flashing pattern. The camera has been on the wall charger for about an hour.

I am having problems adding my camera because of a low battery?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove the battery and try just AC power. If that doesn't work, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

HVLaxRef
Aspirant
Aspirant

It didn't work. The light is still blinking very slowly. I will contact when I get home from work tomorrow. Thank you.

HVLaxRef
Aspirant
Aspirant

I opened case #41979244  on October 5th and have yet to receive a reply. I tried to reinstall my camera again and it will not blink fast and read the QSR code. It also will not blink amber when I try to reset the factory settings.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try responding to that case yourself to bump it up. Creating another case may be needed if no response.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation