Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mr_GHW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am using the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight by having it connected to power. It would be a great feature to have its light in a 2 step mode. Mode 1 (dusk to dawn for ambient illumination on lower lumens, adjustable) and mode 2 (dusk to dawn for motion with high lumens, adjustable).

Many floodlight cameras offer this option. It would hopefully not be too difficult to include this function into the Arlo app. For people using this camera to secure their driveway/frontyard and having it on power, this way it would make an already splendid camera even more useful.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

While this is currently not a feature, I will pass your feedback along to the development team for future consideration.

JamesC

Rosstree34
Tutor
Tutor

JamesC,

I would love to have that feature as well. I bought the system thinking I would be able to use the floodlights like they are regular flood lights where they can be turned on and left on however long I want. 20 mins is not enough. Hopefully y’all can make the dusk til dawn light feature with either low level or high level. I want to be able to go outside and turn my lights on before I do and have them stay on until I come in and turn them off. 

thanks!

Mr_GHW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any chance to have this feature integrated in your firmware in the foreseeable future?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation