Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Floodlight charging slow with the solar panel

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bernie2018
Follower
Follower

My floodlight is connected to a solar panel, both purchased and installed 12/21. The solar panel has been fully charging my floodlight up until recently. I am now showing 22% charged on my light and an empty battery indicator icon ….the solar panel will  charge only during the day when sunlight hits the panel only to have it back to 22% when the sun goes down. Is this a problem from my solar panel or the battery from my floodlight? 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bernie2018 wrote:

My floodlight is connected to a solar panel, both purchased and installed 12/21. The solar panel has been fully charging my floodlight up until recently. I am now showing 22% charged on my light and an empty battery indicator icon ….the solar panel will  charge only during the day when sunlight hits the panel only to have it back to 22% when the sun goes down. Is this a problem from my solar panel or the battery from my floodlight? 

Have you tried charging the battery using the USB charger?  (taking the camera out of the housing, and using the microUSB port inside the camera).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation