Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

vmb4000 Cannot locate or adjust siren via my Arlo App..

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jstar1
Tutor
Tutor

need step by step instructions to change the sensitivity of my cameras. I have followed the manual but my app does not respond to the manuals instructions.

Want to utilize app to adjust siren sensitivity. Can't find siren within app. at all. Followed instructions in manual but they do not correspond to what the app shows me. Example: When I click mode the devices page opens showing only my base unitnamed HOME. Says it is disarmed. Can I get some step by stephelpin locating the Siren via the app.?

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@jstar1

The siren has been moved to the top of the Devices page in the Arlo app. In the ios app it appears as a thin gray bar. Touch it and swipe down and you will see the button for the siren.

The settings for adjusting the siren settings are in the Modes section. 

Select the Mode icon at the bottom of the app page.

Select the mode you wish to use, usually, Armed or Custom Modes if you have set any up by clicking on the green pencil to the right hand side of the mode.

That will take you to the Edit Mode page.

Go down to the Rules section, (there should be at least one rule for every camera) and select the first Rule by clicking on the green pencil beside each Rule. This will take you to the Edit Rules page.

Go down to where it says Turn Siren ON. If you want the camera to sound the siren when motion is detected, be sure the box to the right of the text is green with a checkmark inside.

Click on the green pencil and adjust your settings here.

Go back to the Edit Rule Page nd click on Save at the top right of the page.

Go back and edit each rule for each camera.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation