Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dum1dum
Star
Star

i goggle look there no setup for recording lenght under mode if it was there it was taken out  same for camera picture rotation  i cant change anymore cant find on my home pc or iphone to change setting

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The recordng time is located in the MODE

go to MODE/ BASE ( under devices )

Hit ">" or pencil to EDIT mode

pick camera hit EDIT again

Under RECORD VIDEO hit edit again

Adjust TIME fixed or Until motion stops ( recommend fixed )

save or exit backwards

Test

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The recordng time is located in the MODE

go to MODE/ BASE ( under devices )

Hit ">" or pencil to EDIT mode

pick camera hit EDIT again

Under RECORD VIDEO hit edit again

Adjust TIME fixed or Until motion stops ( recommend fixed )

save or exit backwards

Test

Morse is faster than texting!
dum1dum
Star
Star

when i open my app there 4 tab i can pick from the botttom  device library mode and setting  if i pick mode there no pencil there there arme all device and disarm all device and after there  share dive like armed, disarm, schedules and geofencing   that for my iphone or home computer  tried all other tab  there no setting i can change the camera  there only one is under camera that i can change is brightness  that it

soorry for the long reponse we had big storm from huricain hit i loswt the internet and electric for 3 days

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which version of the Arlo app are you using? 

dum1dum
Star
Star

version 3.6.8  release june3 2022 on my iphone home pc version 3.6.12_1 release 9/8/2022

just i dont see what your saying to fallow in instruction

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dum1dum wrote:

if i pick mode there no pencil there

1. Select Mode
  2. Select the base station. You should the see a pencil to the right of each mode (except for disarmed).  
  3. Select the pencil next to armed.  You should see a pencil to the right of each rule
  4. Select the pencil next to the first camera in the list.  You should see "record video" in the "then do the following" section.
  5. Select the pencil next to record video

You should now have the options to 

1. record until activity stops
  2. record for a fixed time that you can set

If you change a setting, you will see "save" at the top right of the screen. Select that to save the new setting.

dum1dum
Star
Star

what ever your saying there its not there someone stole all the pencils unless there another account i have to sign in whit  i sigh in the one that notify me whit my email

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dum1dum wrote:

what ever your saying there its not there someone stole all the pencils unless there another account i have to sign in whit  i sigh in the one that notify me whit my email

If you are using a "friend" account (cameras shared to it), then you will need to switch to the primary account (the one to which the cameras were onboarded).

dum1dum
Star
Star

all other account that i can log in  send push notification to my iphone  but i dont receive them i change my phone 2 time since then  do it only send to my first phone  its the same account for my phone

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation