Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
StaticCrusher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know if the packaging for the Arlo Pro 2 system is different than the Arlo Pro?

I just received what I hope is an Arlo Pro 2 system with 4 cameras, but the packaging/box just says Arlo Pro...

Before i open the box, I'd like to know if Netgear has updated the packaging for the Pro 2, (4 camera kit), just in case they have shipped me the wrong product. Does anyone know if the packaging indicates that there are pro 2 cameras in the box?

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

New boxes of the Arlo Pro 2 are clearly marked on the box front as " Arlo Pro2 "

s-l225

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
netcamera
Guide
Guide

Would you mind sharing where you purchased it?

StaticCrusher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Best Buy - Canada.

The item was a 'pre-order' item last month that was to be shipped when available in Canada which was to be around mid November. (The Canadian release of the Arlo Pro 2 was/is delayed.)

Best Buy has definitely sent the wrong product.... Thank you for posting the image, I will contact them today about their mistake. I already have a Pro at the office, was so looking forward to setting this up at my house. 😞 !!!

Thanks again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Others here have reported the same thing from BB-CA.

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Sounds about right.......they couldn’t get AP2 in, so they shipped AP1. Hope they adjust for the price difference as well.

Xwar
Aspirant
Aspirant
This happened to me as well. Best buy Canada messed up the order. I reported it to customer support but they yet to give me an explanation why this happened and what they will be doing about it. I preordered the arlo 2s two months ago and are still waiting.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation