Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iPhone lock no sound

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ashleykatehoff
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the system running on my phone, but when I lock my phone the audio in the background shuts off it was running in the background earlier on my iPhone and all the sudden now it’s not! I even tried when it was plugged in I even get this image below on my lock screen but it doesn’t let me click play.
FF8D1BF1-8E1C-4320-83A6-D105CC85A35D.png
3 REPLIES 3
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Are you saying you would start a Live View and then put your phone down, but keep the Live View audio going, so you could listen to the audio?  Or are you talking about the Arlo notification sound?

i believe the background audio from a Live View after the Apple had been closed, was actually a bug.

Ashleykatehoff
Aspirant
Aspirant
Oh man!! Do you happen to know if the arlo q does background noise on the live feed? Or is it only arlo baby?
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Ashleykatehoff wrote:
Oh man!! Do you happen to know if the arlo q does background noise on the live feed? Or is it only arlo baby?

I tried my Q and one of my Q Plus cameras.  Both stopped the live feed and audio when I placed the app in the background.  I don’t own an Arlo Baby, so I can’t comment on that device.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation