Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

how do I get a plan that will allow me to record 24/7?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pino4567
Follower
Follower

I have 4 Arlo cameras. I believe they are Pro 2 models. I pay a monthly plan for the Arlo Secure Plus Elite plan that gives me recordings for motion detection. But, how do I get a plan that will allow me to record 24/7 without needing it to record after a motion detection? If I notice that something happened in my yard that wasn't detected by the motion sensor, how can I go pull up a time frame period where I can see what happened during that time frame?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@pino4567 wrote:

But, how do I get a plan that will allow me to record 24/7 without needing it to record after a motion detection? 

That would be the CVR (continuous video recording) subscription.

That would cost you about $25 USD per month for four cameras.  You would also have to power them from AC power, since CVR uses too much power to be available on battery.

If you are still interested, verify your camera model first.  Open the case and remove the battery(s).  You'll find a label inside that starts with VMC.  Make sure that model is on the list of cameras in the above article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@pino4567 wrote:

But, how do I get a plan that will allow me to record 24/7 without needing it to record after a motion detection? 

That would be the CVR (continuous video recording) subscription.

That would cost you about $25 USD per month for four cameras.  You would also have to power them from AC power, since CVR uses too much power to be available on battery.

If you are still interested, verify your camera model first.  Open the case and remove the battery(s).  You'll find a label inside that starts with VMC.  Make sure that model is on the list of cameras in the above article.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation