Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
takisR
Follower
Follower

good day all

i have supplied a set of VMS 4330P Arlo Pro2 wifi cameras with the black skins. cameras are working perfect and setting up of all system was so easy - thanks God! 

the problem i am facing is that i cannot find the VMA 4900 adaptors in order to be connected since cameras have been placed far away from the place i am living (an island) so is so diffcult for me every month (or less) to travel and recharge the camera batteries. 

i am living in Greece. any suggestions will be more than welocomed 🙂

many thanks 

TR 

6 REPLIES 6
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@takisR wrote:

good day all

i have supplied a set of VMS 4330P Arlo Pro2 wifi cameras with the black skins. cameras are working perfect and setting up of all system was so easy - thanks God! 

the problem i am facing is that i cannot find the VMA 4900 adaptors in order to be connected since cameras have been placed far away from the place i am living (an island) so is so diffcult for me every month (or less) to travel and recharge the camera batteries. 

i am living in Greece. any suggestions will be more than welocomed 🙂

many thanks 

TR 

I have a box of those adapters, because one comes with every spare battery, camera, system and dual battery charger.  Perhaps the easiest way for you to get more adapters is, ironically, to buy spare batteries and/or the dual battery charger.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The 4900s are the outdoor adapters.

Onyx1024
Aspirant
Aspirant

BTW

These chargers are NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!   

The arlo website does not have them.  BestBuy does not have them.  Amazon does not have them.  CDW does not have them.  Target does not have them.  Walmart does not have them.  They in essence do not really exist, since Netgear recalled their predecessor, the VMA 4700, and this "replacement" is simply a figment of Netgear's imagination, I guess.  

Advice to ARLO/Netgear:  if you are going to "offer" something that a HUGE percentage of your customers desperately need, you might want to actually make that product available to your customers!!! 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you are trying to purchase the Outdoor Adapter, which is VMA4900, you can view here and see which retailers have it available: Outdoor Power Adapter for Pro, Pro 2 and Go (VMA4900)

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation