Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Your Device is Not Connected (VMB4000)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
ThisIsMartin
Tutor
Tutor
Hello experts, when opening my app, I can’t see any feed in my cameras as they have the message “Your Device is Not Connected”. I’m looking at the base VMB4000 and the power light is green, internet light is green, and the camera light is amber. I have tried syncing the cameras to the base, removing battery, switching batteries, clicked the red reset button and plugging camera into a power outlet but no luck! Please advise how I can resolve?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ThisIsMartin
Tutor
Tutor
I FIXED MY OWN ISSUE!!! - register your base station as new on your Arlo app. For some reason my current base station and the original sync/connection it had with the app must’ve got corrupt but after registering the base station as new on the app, it worked and resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ThisIsMartin
Tutor
Tutor
I FIXED MY OWN ISSUE!!! - register your base station as new on your Arlo app. For some reason my current base station and the original sync/connection it had with the app must’ve got corrupt but after registering the base station as new on the app, it worked and resolve the issue.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation